Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do if you do not act upon them?" -Buddha



Today is about action. If you want to do something; go and do it, like Buddha said what good will your words do if you don't take action upon them?

Words are beautiful to me, I'm better at writing than I am at speaking but I also need to learn how to put my words into action. Lately I have been stressing about class and softball, but I'm honestly being lazy so when I begin to get overwhelmed the only thing to blame is myself. But I woke up this morning and read that quote by Buddha and I had a reality check with myself. I can speak all I want about motivation and a better life, but I need to put that into action within myself and my life. I want all of you to get up, smile and do something with your life, but at the same time I have to also.

I like today, I feel empowered and I'm ready to face whatever obstacle is thrown at me. This week is actually a hard busy week for me, I'm in my final year of college and softball is beginning and I have deadlines to meet. Usually I would be a mess, crying to my mom and boyfriend all the time. But honestly writing this blog and reaching out to other people is helping me stay positive and inspired to do great things with my life.

Today is about action, I'm taking the action to better myself and not be so lazy, what about you? What quote inspired you to take action and what are you doing to change your life for the better?

"Action takes believing in whatever you want to accomplish, it takes the mind, body and soul and if you put your all into something, results will occur"
-BuddhaBlog

2 comments:

  1. The final quote in this post really hit home with me. I find that sometimes I doubt myself and for that reason I don't see the results I would like. I honestly feel inspired because of this post to go out and take action towards my goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came up with that myself :) i'm really happy that it is instilled in you now. Never doubt yourself, you must believe in yourself and know that you can accomplish anything and everything!

    ReplyDelete