Wednesday, December 11, 2013


"Whatever you give to life, it gives back. Do not hate anybody, the hatred that comes out from you will someday come back to you. Love others and love will come back to you"- Unknown 

Today started out as a beautiful day, I was up at 430 am with my production team filming for an upcoming film festival, we had to get the sun rising just right for the shot and we absolutely succeeded and it brought true smiles to all of our faces because the early mornings and the late nights are nothing compared to the feeling we get when we can convey our message and story through film. 

The beauty of life is creating, I live to create.

I live to tell a story through my lens.

When my day turns for the worst and I'm fighting back tears, my camera is my escape. 

That's what you need to do, you need to find an escape from the problems in your life, an escape from the people bringing you down. You must find an escape that washes all the worries away, even for a moment. Because honestly the worries may come back but that little escape that you can get gives you strength.. 

And I need all the strength I can get 


No comments:

Post a Comment