Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on
the present moment"- Buddha



Have you ever just woken up on the wrong side of the bed? How about everyday of
you're life. You go to sleep unmotivated, you wake up uninspired. You feel like
time just keeps passing you by and you're not making the most of it. How about
together we change that, together we start waking up knowing that there is no
wrong side of the bed. It starts with today and it starts from within.

There were a few times in my life where I felt like I wasn't making a
difference. And one day I woke up and realized that I wanted to be the
difference. Motivation can come from anything. Quotes are what really help me, I
start each day by reading a new quote that's going to put a smile on my face and
help get my day started right. Today I woke up and read this quote by Orison
Swett Marden and he said "don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize
common occasions and make them great." Those words are so real and true because
we should never wait for something special to happen, we need to make the most
of the things that do occur in our lives and go out there and make them
incredible. I used to let people control my happiness, we can't let that happen
because then we become a puppet in the hands of others who only want to bring us
down. If you want to be happy, do the things that bring a smile to your face and
it'll become contagious to the ones around you. 

I want to help, my goal in this life is to change lives because I realized
recently how this life works. You aren't guaranteed a tomorrow, so why not enjoy
today. I want to inspire you to inspire others while bringing out the you that
you've always wanted to be. Whether you need inspiration to write, sing, build
or teach as well as the motivation as an athlete to reach your goals and better
yourself. It doesn't matter who you are or where you came from, the only thing
that matters is where you're willing to go.

Start reading quotes each morning and continue to follow me and we can inspire
each other. Comment with a quote you started you're day with that made a
difference and a story about how it motivated you and I'll feature you in a
post.

"Never limit yourself, always strive for greatness and believe that you can make
a difference"
-buddhablog

4 comments:

  1. This blog is awesome, who doesn't need a little extra motivation. I like the quote idea it helps me too. A quote I read today was "Mens best successes come after their disappointments" - Henry Ward Beecher. It reminds me to not be afraid of failure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) that truly means a lot to me, your quote will be featured in my next post! Henry Ward Beecher was right, if there are disappointments in your life, prove everyone wrong with success. It just tajes dedication, hard work and staying motivated

      -BuddhaBlog

      Delete
  2. You are just a big ray of sunshine! I was always told "today is a gift, that's why they call it a present." We must always take advantage of what is given to us and use it to its full potential. Everyone has off days. At the end of the day its not about how many times you fell, but how times you got back up. It's funny because when I was younger I always use to tell my mom, its not that I failed, I just figured out ways that didn't work. Eventually it work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote it really inspires me to enjoy the little things and enjoy this moment! Whenever we fall we get back up brush the dust off of ourselves and keep moving :)

    ReplyDelete